I use baggies for so many things (including packing) and wondered if other people did the same. Here’s my list of what you can do with a Baggie:
- Easily decorate baked goods by putting frosting in a baggie, make a small slit in the corner of the bag and squeeze.
- Make ice cream directly in a baggie in five minutes
- Germinate Seeds
- Arts and crafts project like making butterflies, fish, or wreaths
- Fuse the baggies together to make a purse or any other object
- Crush Oreos or graham crackers for crusts or other recipes
- Keep those tiny doll accessories together instead of tossed them at the bottom of a toy box
- Marinate Meat
- Keep your junk drawer organized by keeping batteries, tacks and other small loose items together
- Make Friendship Bread
- Produce science experiments with kids making Glurch or Oobleck
- Making animal shaped pancakes by squeezing batter out of small slit in the corner of baggie
Can you add to the list? Let me know!